Monday, September 22

Equinox2008 2.0

Just like that, another summer gone. This weekend, we left the mits at home and took out the pig skin instead. It felt good, the pass of a football which has been a long time coming. Basking in the final 80-degree day (for a Sunday, at least here in NYC for me), I couldn't help smiling, running around shirtless in central park. It was exactly where I wanted to be. I treasure those moments and live for the next. They come often here in New York.

I didn't get as many roads covered biking as planned this (past) summer, but I got plenty of miles covered. I'm told it actually gets better in autumn. I'm told that's when the real biking season begins. That makes sense. So a new season is upon me, and therefore I just take on the ride some more. My goal remains crossing the George Washington Bridge. One more season this year to make that happen. Shouldn't be so hard... even in New York.

No comments: